Willow Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LarkaWolf

Pack Role-play - Page 3 Empty Re: Pack Role-play

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:25 pm
Morrigan paused, looking down at him confusedly. "What? What's so funny?" Tassel ducking between her legs for the briefest moments, she frowned heavily and rolled her celste eyes, striding forth to gently kick his flank. She then darted away, snickering mirthfully as she dove into a bush. Mor emerged a few moments later, eyes locking onto the familiar den a few lengths away.
ShyMasquerade

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:22 pm
Vorra arrived at the den site, still carrying her reward proudly, her pine green opticals twinkling with joy at her "hunt". She placed the two meaty bones down, stretching her jaw out a little. No one seemed to be around, except the usual Kiibah arranging his herbs in the Theta's den. "Him and his herbs..." she murmured, grinning and shaking her head. She shook out her mostly obsidian fibers, which seemed to be pointing in different directions, all with a mind of their own, before she perched down, folding her white paws beneath her as she waited for the superiors to return, looking like a black fluffy bush in that position.
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin
https://willow-creek.rpg-board.net

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:18 pm
Rhine was quiet for a few moments, staring at her with a bewildered expression. He then burst into a fit of laughter, perching upon his rump before falling back. His tassel was swaying frantically as he pawed at the air, "I-I can't.. breathe!"
LarkaWolf

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:07 pm
Morrigan feigned a gasp, looking to him with wide eyes. "So you've theorised about it, too?" The she-wolf gave a stunning grin, flashing her elongated canines. "I swear she was! I mean, she may as well be smaller and have a ginger pelt." Tassel limp, her audits swept forth, showing that the damsels interest had been peaked.
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin

Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:56 pm
"You know what? You're probably right," Rhine mused, lashing his tassel as he continued to saunter beside Mor, occasionally glancing over to her. He then snickered, muttering, "Sometimes I question why Vorra isn't a fox. She'd make a good one, that's for sure. She's very sly.. Ha. Perhaps she was secretly raised by one.."
ShyMasquerade

Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:10 pm
Very very carefully Vorra inched out of the thick cluster, her eyes daring to glance at the cougars, now purring and rubbing along each others' flanks affectionately, she shook her head, feeling disgust momentarily before her senses focused upon the sweet delicious smell of meat. "Smells... deliciousssss..." she hissed, getting impatient she grabbed as much as she could, two meat covered bones before she popped back into the bush, creating a slight rustle. She tensed, wondering if they heard her. Before they could investigate she quickly prowled away, as silently as she could, navigating back to the den site with her prize held proudly in her maw. "They wouldn't notice like... two bones missing would they...?" she wondered, talking with her mouth full.
LarkaWolf

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:46 pm
"I'm fine, thank you, Alpha Rhine." Morrigan huffs, audits perking upright. Her tassel brushes his flank, nose wrinkling as she turns her crania away, releasing an adorable sneeze. "God damn birds..." she mumbles, shortly sneezing again. Grunting, she shakes her head, sending the brute besides her a sidelong glance. "I bet you my hidden dear meat that Vorra has already found those kitties," she chuffs challengingly, offering a heavenly smirk.
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:35 pm
Rhine hastened after the female, cocking his bonce, "You alright, Mor?" He began to saunter beside her once he caught up, nudging her flank with his. His auditory receptors swivelled to the chirps that rang through the pines above, causing the semblance of a simper to grace his charming features.
ShyMasquerade

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:17 pm
Vorra carefully navigated through the thick cluster of green. Blinking as leaves slid across her maw and cheeks, finally finding herself within the thick greenery positioned as close to the tasty morsel as possible. She didn't dare speak, knowing that cougars being of the feline species had heightened auditory perception, though that also meant that she didn't have to worry about masking her scent too much. Her black scrappy maw peeked out of the push, quickly creating an image derived from the scents she picked up. The splashing had died down a little, albeit some swishing of the water was still present, she was guessing that they were ploughing around through the water. "The yums are close..." she dared whisper, almost tasting the treat.
LarkaWolf

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:04 pm
Morrigan released an incoherent chuckle, masking it with a sharp inhale. "Yes, of course." She slid into the water, shortly beginning to paddle towards the bank. She clambered onto the dampened ground, shaking out her tangerine plumage with a shaky exhale. Then, without a word, she began plodding back towards the den site, tassel swaying in the subtle winds.
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin

Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:48 pm
Rhine narrowed his hues with a chuckle, paddling over to the dame, remaining submerged, "Of course. But we should probably get back soon. I need to speak to Vorra about the cougars. I'm still unsure as to why there were two?" His hues seemed to trail away from the females frame as he thought. He then winced, releasing a feeble gasp, face contorting into that of disgust and embarrassment, "Oh my..." Blinking, he gazed back to Morrigan as a wavering chuckle slipped past his dial.
Saltmoon

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:44 pm
Kiibah blinked, the dappled sunlight filtering through the leaves of the ancient pine that he'd opted to rest under. He suppressed a waking yawn, ridding his butterscotch eyes of the unneeded tears that it had conjured up in his visionaries. Immediately burdened by boredom, the brute decided to sort his herbs, scraping the piles of similarly effective herbs into a tighter heap. As he went, he dumped the dried, rotten and old plants behind him, tail curled around them for an easier disposal later.
LarkaWolf

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:45 am
Morrigan snickered, bubbles drifting towards the surface. She followed them, resurfacing with a discreet inhale, paddling to keep herself upright. She clambered up onto a small rock, shaking herself out as she surveyed the glassy-surfaced waters, eyes locking onto the brute a few lengths away. "Are you alright?" She taunts, tassel slashing at the air, flicking water towards him.
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:55 pm
Rhine yelped as the female collided into him. He winced, quickly heading for the surface to regain his breath. His auds flickered as he chuckled, paddling to keep himself afloat. "Damn it, Mor," he mumbled, gazing down to watch her swim beneath him.
LarkaWolf

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:50 pm
Morrigan paused, reaching out to touch her paws against the bed of pebbles. She looked up, a slight grin dancing along her lips as she watched Rhine swim after her, eyes having already adjusted to the waters rippling haze. Slight bubbles escaped her lips, head tilting to the side as she hesitantly jumped towards the brute, purposely clashing into his frame. Stifling her giggles, she then looked up towards the surface, stilling herself as she backed up.
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:45 pm
Rhine winced as Morrigan leapt into the crystal depths before him. "Oh, I see how it is," he crooned, impulsively leaping in after her, instantly diving under. Although he wasn't as graceful as her, his mass definitely helped him to swim underwater. He blinked a few times, his vision blurred by the liquid as he swam after the haze of mandarin.
ShyMasquerade

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:41 pm
As she slinked down back to the ground, Vorra shook out her coat, her tail still twitching. "Here we go..." she murmured, her vision of the creek was already vague from the sudden flora engulfing her, but that was to her advantage. If she couldn't see them... they most likely couldn't see her. "Keep flirting you guys... don't you worry... I might leave you some." She whispered, smiling as she snaked along the shadows, following the waft of meat, her audits twitching uncontrollably at the noise they were making. They would tire soon, so she had to act fast.
LarkaWolf

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:37 pm
Morrigan rolls her eyes, releasing an agitated, "haha." Huffing, she rises to her appendages, shaking herself from the dust and leaves now clinging to her plumage. "How can I be so sure of that?" She asks in a serious tone, leaving him no time to answer as she leaps for the water, diving in with a splash. Her lithe and petite figure disappears beneath the haze of crystal blue, form now a mere splotch of beautiful, submerged ginger.
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:32 pm
Rhine snickered, stalking forth with a snarl. He then punched onto the female, bursting into a fit of laughter, "You're so gullible." Chuffing, he booped her nose with his mitt. He then sloppily clambered from her frame, sauntering off a little, tassel swaying, "You know me, Mor. I'd never demand for you to do anything."
ShyMasquerade

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:27 pm
Vorra kept investigating the "crime scene" for activities as such, were seemingly crimes to her. "Oh look, he presented her with a fancy meal, smart fellow." she purred, her gaze resting upon scraps of carcass, meat still clinging to the bones. Her tail started twitching as she derived a route, it wasn't even a question, she WAS getting at least a bone. She knew they would return to the meal, she had to "borrow" some for her pack before it was too late. With that, Vorra began to lower herself from the tree, bit by bit, still formulating her route.
LarkaWolf

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:20 pm
Morrigan grumbled something to do with "males" and "grumpiness", but it was overridden by the trickle of water. Growling profusely, she approached her alpha, halting a few lengths away. She wore her signature "smile", tassel curling as her audits pivoted forth. "Yes, Alpha?" She demands, clearly agitated. Tassel still curled, and shortly lowered, she calms down her nerves, uneased by his bollucking.
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:14 pm
"Morrigan!" Rhine snapped, followed with a rumbling growl. "Get your tail down here right now," he mused lowly, orbs narrowed, tassel lashing. He wasn't sure how long he could keep up this facade. It wasn't in his nature to scold another and don an overly dominant persona. Though, he did his best, keeping his gaze fixated to her petite frame.
ShyMasquerade

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:13 pm
Her athletic yet comparatively lightweight body allowed her to haul herself up the bark, perching her small, fluffy plume covered structure upon a branch that accommodated her size, giving her a good vantage point. "Of course, some dirty flirty in the creek..." she murmured, looking down at the creek as the two cougars seemed to be splashing each other flirtatiously. "What do you think of this hm?" she asked a nearby bird, who was quite startled at the sight of a canid in the canopy. "Oh come on, I do this all the time get used to it!" she murmured. She then turned back to the frolicking below, confident that they wouldn't hear her amid the frenzy of splashes. "Why would anyone do this?" she wondered, her tail lazily swaying as she thought. "Paws get wet... then muddy... then..." she suddenly gasped, "Genius! Muddy paws means no scents left behind in their paw prints! Genius!" she exclaimed, looking at the nearby bird in awe, "Although I don't think thats their point..."
LarkaWolf

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:06 pm
Morrigan's cheeky expression fell, contorting into that of feigned horror and betrayal. "You wouldn't." She tests, turning to face him, hackles rising upon instinct. Audits flickering, they slid back, pinning to her skull as a fake and quiet whine escaped her jowls. "How truly cruel. I thought you were different!" She cries dramatically, dropping to the floor. "I will not comply. I refuse!"
GummyDinos
GummyDinos
Admin

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:01 pm
Rhine chased after the damsel, but skid to a halt once he reached the waterfall, "You're a sly one, I'll give you that." The brute soon settled upon his posterior, "I'd attempt to reach you.. But that's uneeded effort when you'll do everything that I order you to," His face contorted into a rather cheeky smirk, tassel curling around his frame.

Last edited by GummyDinos on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum