Share
Go down
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:51 pm
Morrigan, ever so slightly alarmed, gives a taunting smirk and begins fleeing towards the falls. Clambering up the narrow side path, she leaps over the rushing water, sending her alpha a challenging glance as she hides her oh-so nervous emotions. "As if you could ever catch me!" She gloats rather childishly, tassel rising as she stares down at him, cutting the male a sly wink. "You look good from up here, sir. Wish I didn't have to see you up close," she calls with pure, hot sarcasm, hinted with sass.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:47 pm
Her tail flickered some more as she detected another set of clues imprinted into the water rich soil, this time seemingly heavier than the previous. "Thats... two..." she shook her head, before gasping a bit, "Cougars, are usually solitary unless they're..." she shook her head, feeling uncomfortable at the thought already. "Get yourselves a cave you guys... sheesh" she whispered, suppressing a giggle. With the trees dense around the river, she knew she wouldn't get a clear view of the creek with this thick flora, her eyes slid up the trees. "Sorry birdies... Ill join you for today..." she chirped as she launched off of her hind legs, springing up to dig her claws into the bark, scraping herself up. "If they hear me now... oof!"
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:45 pm
The male gasped as Mor splashed him, feigning disbelief as he rose a paw, "How dare you, young lady!" His hues narrowed into slits as he then stomped his paw, tassel raising as he lowered his physique, skimming the earth, "You better start runnin'." He released a low growl, keeping up his dominant and seemingly irritated facade.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:36 pm
Morrigan couldn't help but snicker, the sound melodic and taunting. "Why thank you, Alpha. As do you." She remarks, flinching as he splashes her. "Oh-ho, that's how it is?" Feeling playful and daring, Mor lopes forth, skidding to a stop at the waters end. She successfully splashes the male, though ends up getting herself more wet. Grunting her foolish agitation, she tilts her head and watches him retreat towards the falls, tassel flicking with entertainment.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:31 pm
"Don't be ridiculous! You smell.. lovely," he snickered, flashing a teasing smirk before he winced, clearing his throat. He then averted his gaze rather quickly, sauntering towards the pool, pawing at it idly. "It'll be moon-rise soon," he mumbled, thinking allowed. He then suddenly splashed the water at Mor, chuckling under his breath before bouncing away, circling the pool, heading for the falls.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:21 pm
"Who could it be... who could it beee..." she kept wondering, her maw directed at the ground, inhaling and processing aromas as she kept moving along. "Ooh! Hint!" she chirped, her tail twitching as she picked up a muskier scent, mixed with the whiff of meat. She was approaching the Yhelm Creek now, she could tell by how the soil was becoming damper, allowing for paw-prints to become increasingly visible. "Should've known...." she grumbled, sniffing at a deeper imprint than hers, indicating a creature of a larger mass has passed. "Kitties... big kitties." she murmured as the indent gave off a feline scent. "They've been snacking though haven't they..." she mused, still considering the aroma of meat she had detected.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:16 pm
Morrigan, stumbling forth, straightened herself. She'd originally been preparing herself to lunge, though regained her composure as the alpha did. "I hadn't planned on it. Do I smell that bad?" She retorts with sarcasm, a heavenly grin lingering on her lips, before dissolving into her neutral "smile". Tassel falling limp, her audits pivot sideways, waiting as her optics try to meet his.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:11 pm
"That's entirely up to you," Rhine cooed, tassel waving to and fro rhythmically. He dared to lunge forth, briefly lurching, but remained his playful stance. He smirked, brow quirked upright as he then gave in, regaining his composure as he stood up straight, tassel lowering. "Are you not taking a dip?" He glanced towards the pool of rippling liquid, then to the waterfall. His eyelids seemed to become lazy, as if he stared in awe at the scenery, releasing a mirthful gruff.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:03 pm
"I was going to go let Vorra know, but I can stay, if wanted." Morrigan purrs, flicking a brow as her lips curl, forming an innocent and charming grin. Tassel wavering, she lowers herself to the ground, tail lower than the brutes in front. Releasing an amused growl of her own, Mor cocks her crania, studying the males sturdy physique as she subconsciously breathes in his sea~tinged scent - One of her favourite scents. It reminds her of warmth and sunlight and the ocean.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:53 pm
Vorra snaked through the woods, keeping to the shadows, her mostly obsidian fibers giving her an advantage in the dark. "Little bird... little bird what do you say..." she mused, her pine green orbs sliding up to watch the smaller critters dance in the trees. Though they seemed somewhat startled, she paused her saunter at that. "Little bird... tell me... what have you seen?" she murmured, gradually slipping into a denser zone of fauna. The birds were her eyes and ears, for they always showed signs of anxiety in the presence of large predators. "Not a wolf is it... no you wouldn't be so bothered..." They seemed awfully quiet.. she gave them a bright smile with a huff escaping her maw. "Not talking are we!" she chipped, her nimble appendages quickly scuttled along the forest floor, instinctively avoiding noisy patches like dried leaves and twigs, causing only a silent whisper of the wind as she moved, a smile still etched on her features, -guessing games are always fun- she thought.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:43 pm
"I see. I'll have to notify Vorra later. Perhaps she can follow their scent," he muttered, grin faltering slightly. Though, he shook away the thought, knowing that the cougars weren't much of a threat without pups to protect. "Are you planning to leave, already?" He quirked a brow, bouncing around to the front of the female with a playful growl. He then lurched forth onto his front appendages, playing bow as his tassel swayed in the air confidently.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:35 pm
"Of course." She purrs, tassel brushing the moist stone she lay on. "Ran into what I assumed to be a pair of cougars on my way back. Just thought I'd let you know. I didn't mean to intrude," The damsel adds, sliding off of the rock to turn back towards the den, hiding her widened grin when the brute dipped his head in return.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:31 pm
"Good evening, Mor," he crooned, grin broadening with her presence. He enjoyed solitude, especially at the falls. But company was equally as nice. He slowly rose to his robust podiums, briefly bowing his bonce his return, showing respect to the Beta. It was unusual for an Alpha to take such a stance, but he held Mor, amongst other pack-mates with the highest esteem. "I haven't seen much of you today. Been exploring again, I presume?" He flicked his tassel as he tipped his bonce, auds swivelling to the sides like satellite dishes.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:24 pm
Morrigan slowed, sliding onto a dampened rock that jutted from the waters side. Suddenly, a familiar masculine scent hit her, the damsel wincing as she began glancing around. Hues locking onto the muscular figure a few lengths away, she tilted her crania and blinked down at him, maw falling ajar. "Evening, alpha." Mor sang by greeting, dipping her diamond centred crania in respect. Her eyelids lulled, posture slackening as the peacefulness of this area finally settled around her.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:14 pm
Rhine soon clambered from the water, hauling himself onto the sodden earth. With a mirthful snicker, he shook out his fleece, ridding the excess water. Lashing his tassel, Rhine then slumped down beside the water, grin still prominent upon his charming features. He was once again set into a state of tranquility, only, his thoughts were quickly snatched away. The brisk and distinctive scent of a familiar damsel entered his velvetine nares, causing his crania to heighten with intrigue.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:59 pm
Morrigan paused, situated beneath a willowing pine. Inhaling, she proceeded forth, lowered to the ground as slight feline aromas haunted the air. Indeed, a pair of cougars had passed through here. It was weird, that they had dared this close to the territory. Perhaps they had been after something, some form of prey. Hastening, Mor began cantering towards the den site, though only passed when it came into view. Instead, she head towards the hiss of water, audits flicking forwards.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:49 pm
The sire released a prolonged exhale, allowing the liquid to encase his frame up to his shoulders. He then suddenly leapt forth, making a large splash and beginning to paddle. His salmon-tinged tongue lolled from his dial as he paddled, releasing a feeble yip as his auds pricked upright with intrigue. He began to swim in a circle, occasionally dipping beneath the surface of the water, hues opening to fixate to the bottom of the pool. Every pebble seemed to be rendered in perfect clarity. He simpered, impulsively crooning, allowing air bubbles to slip from his maw before rising back up to the surface.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:32 pm
An exaggerated sigh escaped the damsel as she rose to her lengthy appendages, arching her platform upon impulse. An incoherent click sounded, a groan following it as the she-wolf straightened herself and began towards the den. Halting, she sniffed the air, tendrils of elk scent taunting her flared nostrils. With a snort she angled westwards, soon continuing on, a little passed the den. Morrigan had no intention of going back yet.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:24 pm
After a few more minutes, Rhine stumbled upon the falls. The mere sound of the trickling water sending him instantly into a state of tranquility. A broad grin then spread upon his visage as he sauntered over to the small body of water below the falls. After intaking a sharp breath, he allowed his frame to slink into the sun-warmed pool. The water enveloped around his lengthy appendages as he slowly waded in further, auricles pinning back against his bonce, 'If only I could stay here..'
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:26 pm
Morrigan eased onto her haunches, situated between large clusters of arranged flora that blanketed the Silver Plains. A simper dared its way onto her crinkled visage, auditories pivoting forwards as the near-inaudible scratching of a mouse scuttling by emit from the dancing blades of green. Celeste blue optics darting back and forth, a huff of content escaped her parted mandible, tangerine tassel beginning to thump the moistened earth as she sang, "What a lovely day it is today." Her silvery vocals were carried away by the murmuring zephyrs that fluttered along, tugging at her ginger plumage as they went.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Pack Role-play

on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:58 pm
Season ~ Mid- Green-leaf
Time ~ Sun-down

Rhine's hues were fixated to the grassy canvas ahead, simpering. He was perched beneath a pine tree, nestled among long tussocks of green and yellow. After a few idle moments, he rose to his robust columns, shaking out his thickened fleece. "I'm heading to Whispering Falls, for any of those who wish to accompany me," his vocals were gentle, despite being gritty. He then swivelled on his fours, clearing his throat as he began to amble towards his destination, weaving through the trees with ease. His auditories began to flicker as he neared the creek, picking up his pace, switching from a casual saunter into a hastened canter.
Sponsored content

Re: Pack Role-play

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum