Share
Go down
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:01 pm
Season ~ Still mid Green-leaf
Time ~ Moon-rise
Weather ~ Heavy rain + thunder and lightening

The brute released a prolonged sigh as he settled down upon his mossy bed, which was neatly decorated with unique looking leaves. Simpering, he flopped onto his side. His mandible then parted, salmon tinged tongue lolling forth in a yawn as he outstretched his aching limbs. His auditories then pricked upright as a clap of thunder caught him off guard, "Just as I thought..."
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:07 pm
Morrigan huffed, the rain now shooting towards her with newfound alacrity. The deleterious affects of sprinting non-stop for the five minute journey to Yhelm pushed down on her, coating her like a second skin. Celeste eyes darting along the rippling and rushing waters of the Creek, her audits lay back, pinning to her skull as her tassel began tapping the soaked earth again. Cougar scent haunted the air, but they didn't smell near, and it was stale. Morrigan exhaled, long and shaky, posture slackening as she melted onto the ground, a mere patch of dampened fur.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:37 pm
Vorra, still curled up in the clearing chewing the bone watched not only Hydra walk by her but now Morrigan as well dart right past her. It was incredible how her pack-mates did not notice her dark fluffy frame resting in the dark. "Im so sneaky Im invisible!" she purred mirthfully. Though her audits perked as she watched Morrigan dart south. She considered some options of her whereabouts, perhaps the whispering falls, who knows, in any case, Vorra's concern was with the cougars. Morrigan, with her mangled paw that Vorra had noticed earlier that day, would be an easy catch. "Too easy for the kitties..." With that Vorra drifted toward's the Theta's den to question Kiibah.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:14 pm
Morrigan released an inaudible chuff, assuming that all of her comrades were sheltered and nearly asleep. She cautiously rose, tassel sweeping the floor as she began creeping towards the exit, dodging her snoozing packmates. She quickly cleared the entrance tunnel, soon dashing towards Yhelm Creek. She swiftly made it there, perching her rump upon the Creeks dampened bank as the slightest of rain drops began assaulting her lithe frame. A simper dared grace her visage, tassel tapping the ground as her audits pivoted forwards in anticipation.
Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-09-29
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:44 am
Now quite concerned for the wellbeing of his Beta, Kiibah's butterscotch gaze drifted across the camp, wavering only once as a light, humid breeze drifted into his den, carrying a stray left along with it. Predicting a storm, the Theta withdrew his tail back into the dry, sheltered bit of his living space, quite intent on waiting for the drizzle to begin. The ends of his lips curved into an uncommon smile, and he turned his back to the outside, his eyes set upon the herbs that he had scraped up. As he cleaned up the mess, his mind raced, thinking of the possible unfortunate consequences of him not chasing after Morrigan, to treat her paw. Hopefully, however, it would clot naturally whilst she rested. He prayed for it.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:22 am
Mor had already tucked herself into the corner of her shared chamber, curling around herself as she silently watched the entrance to the room. She had no intentions of sleeping - oh, no. In fact, Morrigan was merely waiting for all her packmates to return and fall asleep, and only then would she sneak out to watch the oncoming rain. Her tassel stirred, the damsel clearly excited by her own idea. Yes, she could just leave to go and begin watching now, but... well, where was the fun in that?
avatar
Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-10-01
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:59 pm
Quickening her pace to a light sprint due to the upcoming overcast the female reached the campsite within a few more minutes. Scanning around for any signs of activity within the camp she soon realized they had all entered the chambers to sleep. /Oh well... At least the fish will be here for tomorrow morning if anyone wants any,/ she thought to herself while padding over to the center of the camp; lowering her muzzle she allowed the fish to drop from her jaws and from beneath her jaws where she had carried what couldn't fit in her muzzle. Giving the campsite one last glance around she flicked her plume before shifting her frame to pad to the opening of the cave system. Raising her crania back she gave the clouded sky one last look before padding inside the tunnel system and to one of the shared "dens."

(I fucking hate the time zone differences..... X-X" )
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:33 pm
Morrigan shifted uncomfortably, pondering wether she should just leave or not. The thought of limping around with some sort of medical thingamabob agitated her. "Ahh, nevermind. Just leave it, Kiibah. I'm sure I'll be fine... thank you, and have a nice night." The femorra dipped her diamond centred crania, tassel flicking as she rose to her lengthy appendages, turning on her heel to awkwardly hasten towards the den. She tipped back her head, gazing to the darkened sky, cloaked with ashened clouds. "A shower. How lovely." Smiling slightly, she ducked to enter the den, soon sashaying towards her chamber.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:04 pm
Vorra's audits flickered a little in response, "Well have fun sleeping!" she called as he left. She then shook her coat out a little, her tail twitching as she thought of whether or not she should go now. With the rain promising to hide her scent and the night dark it would be perfect. She picked up one of the two bones she brought, chewing on them absent mindedly. "Hmm, but the other wolves are sleeping now, wouldnt be able to see em...no fun in that" she mused, picking the meat off of the bone still.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:56 pm
"Indeed. I'd protect you, you know that, Vorra. It is my duty to protect my pack, after all," he crooned, auds faltering once more as he briefly gazed over his pack-mates, one by one. He then cleared his throat, readying himself to move as he glanced to the darkening sky, rain-clouds forming above, "Looks like a shower is overhead." A grin formed across his maw as he then trudged to the den, clambering inside and heading to his chamber.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:28 pm
Morrigan sighed, brows crinkling as a frown slid across her lips. "Well, as you know, I was attacked by a bear when young. And since then, I think I've ripped it a few times. I do know that it stung around an hour ago, but there wasn't any blood. Just pain." The damsel explained, tassel twitching. She peered down at her paw, eyes narrowing. It was a truly hideous sight.
Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-09-29
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:21 pm
"Ah, yes, Miss." Kiibah turned sharply on his heels, focusing his sights upon the damaged paw. Examining it closely, he suppressed a wince; emotionless as he was, it was hard for him to look at wounds - they hurt. "Well, please remind me what happened to it?" He raised an eyebrow, his monotone voice almost humming within his throat. His tail swished from side to side, looking back at his herbs, silently looking for the pain-relievers.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:27 pm
Vorra shrugged a little then nodded her audits drooping a little, she did desire pups, just not her own. "Th-thats okay..." she murmured. She then thought for a moment, "Perhaps, I wanted to see about that." She murmured, she wasnt sure how stealthy he was really. "Mm well if you want to, sure!" she chipped, smiling. "Would be bad if they noticed me and started nipping... youd nip back!" she purred, as she looked at the bones she brought.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:32 pm
Rhine chuckled nervously, shaking his crania, "I know you're fond of pups. As am I. Very much so.. but, uh, no pups shall be pattering around this den just yet.." A small simper made its way upon his visage as he stood to his fours once again, "You don't suppose that another pack has chased the cougars away, do you? I could always accompany you when you go to investigate?"
avatar
Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-10-01
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:08 pm
After catching a few more fish the dame let a yawn escape her muzzle before she blinked her bi-colored hues; slanting her gaze to her fish pile she decided she had caught enough to satisfy herself and any others that might want to try the flavorful fish. Pushing off with her forelimbs she stood up to her full height before shaking out her coat, padding over to the pile of dead fish she lowered her muzzle to them before grasping her jaws around the ones she could and tucking the rest underneath her jaws. Pacing herself at a decent trot she continued through the hunting grounds of Silver Plains and back north to the den site. /I wonder if any of them will want fish anyway... It's not a typical food source but it is tasty..../ she thought to herself while viewing the scenery of the open fields. "Almost there," she muttered to herself around a mouthful of fish; slowing her pace as she neared the campsite she tilted her crania slightly to scent the air, /Hmm.. It smells like they're all back, and it seems as if someone else brought back prey as well./


Last edited by PerpetuallyDistinct on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:05 pm
Morrigan winced, straining her ears to listen in on her packmates conversation. She immediately regret it. Embarrassed, she cleared her throat, raising to her appendages with a subtle cough. She ambled towards Kiibah, hesitantly bowing her crania, exposing her diamond printed forehead. "Evening, Kiibah." The damsel purrs, flicking her tassel as she watches him sort out his herbs. "I'm very sorry to disturb you, but may you take another look at my paw? It doesn't seem to be faring well..." the she-wolf sighs, perching upon her rump, exposing her damaged left forepaw.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:05 pm
Vorra shook her head, flinching as he nudged her, he didn't understand what she meant, no surprise, she was a bad communicator and shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. "I wouldn't mind pups though..." she whispered awkwardly, "Anyway thats not the point, Im more curious as to why cougars are so deep into the forest, especially our territory. They normally occupy the rocky mountain regions..." she murmured, changing the topic. "Leads me to think that something else has pushed them out of their normal territories... Ill have to investigate." she finished, looking up at him cautiously.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:58 pm
"W-What?!" Rhine winced, auds faltering to his bonce as he shook his crania in defiance. "We were doing no such thing," he blinked a few times, nudging her flank again, this time with his paw and a little harder. "Don't be so silly. No pups will be in this den for quite a while," he assured.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:51 pm
Morrigan yawned, terribly uncomfortable. She rolled onto her side, gazing towards her packmates, tongue lolling out to lay against her razor~edged fangs. Tassel still, she stretched her forelegs, shortly curling her left paw towards her maw. She began licking at the mutilated flesh and tissue, wincing as she did so. The coppery tang of blood assaulted her mouth, an agitated grunt escaping from her mandible.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:50 pm
She nodded, smiling as she plopped down onto her rump. "Mhmm, you learn things fast then..." she mused, noting that to herself. She kept watching him carefully, her gaze always observing and reading others. She noticed him glance at Morrigan before commenting on the pair of cougars. "Oh yes! Wasn't that hard they were busy doing... uhm... kinda like what you were doing at whispering falls...I mean what... I mean kittens on the way!" Her gaze widened briefly as she lowered her head to the ground in embarrassment. -Keep your deductions to yourself... idiot...-
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:41 pm
Rhine simpered, nodding to the fem, "Indeed. I learnt that only a few months ago, though. Odd, isn't it?" He nudged her flank with his maw before snickering, perching down, briefly glancing over to Morrigan. "So.. I am assuming you stole them from a cougar? Oh! Yes, was it the pair? Morrigan notified me earlier that two had been near the territory."
avatar
Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-10-01
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:09 pm
Resting back on her haunches at the edge of the river within the hunting grounds Hydra enjoyed the peace, quiet, and solitude she had. Shifting her frame to crouch down she moved her muzzle forward over the water before peering into the depths of the slowly flowing river to scope out for any slow moving dark figures. Lazily flicking the tip of her plumage as she waited she continued to stare intently into the water's depths; eyeing the water to the left of her she noticed a slowly moving shape headed toward her direction. Tensing her muscles the female continued to follow the shape with her gaze before darting her muzzle forward and clamping her jaws around the fish as it swam unknowingly underneath her waiting maw. Pulling back she tossed the fish beside her on the bank before killing it with a quick bite; reoccupying her previous crouching position Hydra waited for anymore fish to swim underneath her waiting muzzle.
Posts : 22
Join date : 2017-09-29
Age : 17
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:49 pm
Vorra's fluffy plume began to wag joyfully as she saw the superiors approach, her keen gaze quickly scanned them as she stood up to greet them. Damp coats, came together from the same direction, they look happy...- "Dirty flirty...." she whispered under her breath before she shook her head, shuddering a bit. Seeing Rhine approach her. Her tail kept wagging as she bowed her head briefly, she was still learning pack etiquette and it felt awkward. "Mm kind of! Did you know that cougars don't bury their leftovers the way we do?" she purred out. "I learned that today!" she chipped, watching him expectantly.
Posts : 35
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Middle-East
View user profile

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:42 pm
Morrigan snorted, pushing at his chest as Rhine clambered off of her. Rising to her appendages, she shook herself out, hesitantly prowling towards the den. She lingered behind Rhine, who appeared to be conversing with Vorra, and swung her crania to look towards Kiibah, who was sorting out his herbs. She blinked, casting her gaze towards a willowed pine tree, plodding towards it with a halfhearted yawn. She flopped to the ground, curling around a gangly root as her tassel sweept up to shield her side from its pointy "claws".
avatar
Admin
Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-09-27
Location : England
View user profilehttp://willow-creek.forumotion.com

Re: Pack Role-play

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:36 pm
The brute snickered, shaking his cranium as he quickly rose, darting after the femmora. He leapt into the shrub, pouncing on her and tackling her to the earth, "You think you can really just kick your Alpha and get away with it? Ha! I don't think so, Mor." Smirking, he clambered off of her, striding on over to the den, spotting another familiar damsel, "Well hello, Vorra." He ambled on over to her, briefly bowing his bonce as he mumbled, "Been scavenging?"
Sponsored content

Re: Pack Role-play

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum